CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

FHE

Family Home Evening was a blast on Monday! The kids have been begging to make homemade pizza for about a month, so I finally decided it was time. Making pizza has always been one of our best family memories. We made some delicious pizza and the big boys worked on their pine wood derby's. Fun times!!




4 comments:

Carrie said...

YUM!

Nathan and Shanna said...

Looks good! Mike wearing an apron...don't believe I've ever seen that before.

Todd and Suelyn said...

Holy cow!!! Ty's hair is LONG! I haven't seen you guys in like 3 months. That's so weird! He looks like a stud man. And the pic of Zade at the bottom is just darling. So endearing (the famous word we "heatons" like to use). SUE

Melanie said...

Fun family night! I love Raefs cheeze, and "cheese". Zade looks so big, Si and I can't believe how much older he looks, make him stop. Ha Ha!