Yes it is about time for those Disneyland pictures. Way cute. We had one of our feet at the ocean, but not nearly as cute, actually it was really weird. boo hoo! Thanks for the comment on my blog, I feel like I'm back after a long break! The basement looks AMAZING, we are coming for Thanksgiving instead of Christmas, lame I know but better one holiday than none, so I can't wait to see you and the house then!
I love life! Mike and I have been married for almost 13 amazing years. We have 4 boys aging from 10 1/2 to 18 months and are loving every minute of it. I count my blessings every day and know what a great life I get to live.
4 comments:
That is such a cool picture. I'm totally going to try to get a shot like that next time I go to the beach. So fun!
I love it!
So Fun! I love the beach...Hope to get there one of these days with the kids...
Yes it is about time for those Disneyland pictures. Way cute. We had one of our feet at the ocean, but not nearly as cute, actually it was really weird. boo hoo! Thanks for the comment on my blog, I feel like I'm back after a long break! The basement looks AMAZING, we are coming for Thanksgiving instead of Christmas, lame I know but better one holiday than none, so I can't wait to see you and the house then!
Post a Comment