Brett and Raef had a really fun soccer year. It was sad to see Brett's team lose all but one game and we felt really bad having Raef's team win every game. Both the boys became so confident at the end of the season. I was so proud of Raef scoring 3 goals on his last game and I was super proud of Brett for being such a good goalie. 

I just love this pic of Brett and Zade watching soccer. Zaden looks angelic, but he was really bad that game. I guess I'm glad I captured a good moment. 



I'm pretty sure getting their medals was the highlight of the season. Way to go boys!
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Soccer (Brett and Raef)
Posted by camille swain at 8:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Soccer is fun but I was so happy for it to be over this year. Bekkah is not quite as enthusiastic about soccer as your boys seem to be. Way to go Brett and Raef!!
So cute! They look like they had fun! I love it that you put your kids in all these sports. I'm just so sad we missed their games. We'll work on that! Love the pic of Zade and Brett!
Post a Comment