



These are my favorite pics I've taken in the last week. I love having a Christmas tree up and I also love, I mean love, wrapping gifts. I thought I'd take pictures of some of my favorite things about Christmas. Christmas is coming and I just can hardly wait. I feel like a kid this time of year because I get so excited I can hardly stand it. Mike used to make fun of me, but he now knows it's just who I am this time of year. And, believe it or not, I think he get pretty excited too.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Favorite Christmas Pics
Posted by camille swain at 10:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Super cute pictures...Can I hire you?! You will be so glad to have those beautiful pictures of your adorable children...I too LOVE this time of year that I can hardly stand it and I also love wrapping presents! It's just so fun!!!
i love the profile pix...they are awesome.
Wow, you are getting to be such a good photographer! Hey, I'll make you a deal..you can come wrap my presents since you love it so much, k?
you are getting to be AWESOME at taking pictures. The boys look so handsome! Christmas is coming, and I can't wait. Sounds like you are as excitd as always...good for you! Navey did love playing in the snow, too bad it melts so fast. And the snow-woman used almost all the snow we had.
They are all so adorable. I love that you even have the will to put that together....really.
You take such great pictures Camille! I'm impressed. Your boys are pretty darn cute! Have a Merry Christmas!
Awesome pictures you do such a good job are you willing to share your secrets? I also love this time of year! Thanks for the goodies!
hey! so derek's family is doing a biggest loser compitition and i was wondering if you would want to do it with us. we are starting it today (the 1st) so let me know asap! email me...angieoliverson@hotmail.com
Oh Camille, what cute pictures. I can't wait to see you again. I'm hoping to be out when the weather warms if I don't make it out for Pam's baby's blessing. Hope to see you soon.
Camille... where are you? I miss your blog posts.
How is your sciatica? Hopefully some things I told you to do are helping. If not, you should probably go see the doctor.
You've been busy too I see. No new blogs either? Well I do love this one right now. Red is my favorite color and it looks cool with the pics. It was fun to see you last week.
Post a Comment