CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

This still makes me sad


A few weeks ago Raef was catching up to some kids to walk home. He ran a little too fast down hill and fell and face planted. Oh my word, every time I see this picture my heart just aches for him. He even looked worse than this the next day!!

14 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm feeling very special to be the first comment on the new blog background. So Cute! Did you get your other blogger links to stay on? Poor Raef, that picture is very heart wrenching! Feels good to have a new post huh?

Carrie said...

Possibly the worst face plant I've ever seen...so sorry! :(

Jaimie said...

Yay! You are back. I've missed you and your blog. This picture of Raef makes me so sad. Definately the worst face plant I've seen.

*tara* said...

oh sad! oh, poor little raefy :(

Debra said...

I remember seeing him on Sunday after it had happened. Poor Guy! When I asked him, he just smiled sweet big grin and said he fell...Such a good kid!! It's good to see you blogging again!

Rebecca Hunt said...

Oh poor little guy!!! My brother, Logan, fell off a cliff when he was probably the same age and anytime I see pictures of his face after the fall, I almost cry. Is he doing better??

Ruth said...

Poor Raefy!!! Reminds me of Logan's fall. He was 5. He'll have a good story to tell for the rest of his life! Give him a big hug from me.

Nathan and Shanna said...

It is good to have you blogging again! I too love your background! I remember that day as well and I felt so bad for him. :( But when I too saw him the following Sunday in primary, he acted like it was no big deal. What a good little kid, he is fun and keeps me well entertained, especially when I don't have to worry about my own kids!

Katie Hansen said...

Holy Cow! That looks painful. I bet he was really upset after that happened. It's always a terrible feeling when your kids come to you screaming and they're hurt.

Suelyn said...

Poor Raefy :( That makes me so sad. He looks a lot better now though, so that's good. I love your new blog background! But um, mel really isn't that special.

kristina said...

oh poor kid! Hope he heals up okay!

Tonia Z said...

BIFF!!! Poor kid. It looks almost like a burn

Love your block background.

angie said...

OUCH! holy crap that looks painful... poor kid.

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap was all I could think of when reading this.