CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine For THE BOYS

Mike and I found the perfect Valentines Day gift for our boys this year. We have been talking about wanting an indoor dog that was already potty trained, but still in the puppy stage. We found the perfect one! She is 6 months old and has just the sweetest little personality. We love her already. The day we got her I told the boys that I needed them to sit down for a minute and talk to them. They thought it was something really serious and they were in trouble. I went to my bathroom where I had been hiding her and brought her out to where the boys were all sitting. I said "Happy Valentines Day!" They just couldn't believe it. They kept asking if it was for real and did we really get to keep her. SUPER CUTE! Oh, her name is Lady, like Lady and the Tramp. Doesn't it fit her perfectly.



Mike and I went out to Salt Lake to a comedy club with Steph and Kenny for Valentines Day. It's the first time Mike's been and he loved every minute of it. We left the big boys home with Grandma Shela and just got a babysitter for Zaden in Salt Lake. What a fun Valentines Day we had this year! I couldn't ask for anything better.

9 comments:

Nathan and Shanna said...

Lady is so adorable! I love those kind of dogs! That is an awesome Valentines gift. I'm so happy that you had a good Valentines! It was good to see you at the basketball game on Friday :) Thanks for helping me keep my kids in line!

Jaimie said...

Lady totally fits her. She is so beautiful. What a valentines present. I can't imagine a more perfect present for 4 little boys that a new dog. My boys will be so jealous if they see this post. You guys are such fun parents!!!

*tara* said...

she looks like our old dog, Jack! She is so pretty! I'll bet the boys are stoked!

Melanie said...

So cute, oh what a sweet little Lady! Love it! I'm glad we're coming soon so we can see her. Zade looks so innocent, you can only wonder what is going on in his head. What a fun date for valentines!

*tara* said...

yeah, I had to leave SUU because out of state tuition was out of control! Oy. It was just going to be too expensive, so we decided I should come back home and use the Millennium Scholarship that I have at UNLV.I really am bummed that I don't get to go back there, though :(

Katie Hansen said...

How fun for the boys! Good luck with adjusting the dog. It's good she's already been house broken. I hate that part.

Ruth said...

Pretty dog! How fun! Now Freeway will have a friend when we come to visit. (That is if we bring him.)

Carrie said...

How fun! And good photo ops!

Suelyn said...

Ahhhh!!! She's so cute!! I want a cute dog... look how beautiful she is. Dogs are rarely beautiful. This one is so so so cute!! I love her already!