CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Zaden-10 months






These are my new favorite pictures of Zaden. I have so much fun doing this. Zaden is such a good baby to let me take so many pictures of him all the time. I LOVE IT!

8 comments:

Jaimie said...

These pics of Zaden are so cute. He is adorable. So glad you are back to blogging Camille.

Katie Hansen said...

How cute! Oh Camille, he's darling! I'll be out in another week. See you soon!!

Katie Hansen said...

P.S. I read you comment on Tara's and I'm just writing to inform you I'm bringing some dull, rusty scissors with me, you know, for my amusement.

Carrie said...

You take great photos, Camille! I want to go see Liz's baby, but I've been too sick! Ugh! I heard you had a sick one in the ER? Hope he is better!

Melanie said...

Zade is so photogenic! You are amazing with the camera! Navey went all by herself with Dad both times on the Rino, the first cuz Si was working and the second day because Si and I were at a 5 mile race. Who was in the ER? Have I missed something.

Suelyn said...

Oh my gosh!!! He looks so old and cute! What a little stud with his hair all spiked up! Aw... I miss your kids :(

angie said...

super cute kid! love his eyes and lips!

Anonymous said...

He is a good baby! How sweet.