We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. Here are a few pics I took before and during the big feast.
This picture was taken just before we went to Grandma Lou's for Thanksgiving dinner. No one was too excited to take this picture. It really turned out funny so I thought I'd post it for memories.
My handsome hubby ready to eat his delicious stuffing he made. That had to be the best stuffing I've ever eaten. Good job babe.
Grandpa came and had Thanksgiving dinner with us. We just love having him around.


Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Thanksgiving at Grandma Lou's and Grandpa Kev's
Posted by camille swain at 8:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Cute pictures! I agree that Mike's stuffing was DELICIOUS!! I could have eaten 7 helpings! Plus, I love how in the picture of the boys eating at the table, Raefy has his white glove on hee hee When I let him use that white glove it made me his best friend cuz I fixed his hand... so cute! I LOVED Thanksgiving this year!!
It is so much fun to see those pics of all of you together. It looks like you had a great thanksgiving.
Looks like you had a fun Thanksgiving. I love the pictures! We wimped out and went to the buffet again.
Those are some great pictures! I didn't even pull out the camera this year...I was too busy making rolls, chasing after the kids and having fun I guess. I Love the Holidays!!!
Hope you guys are feeling better!
Camille, hey its been a while. You have the cutest little family of boys. You look like you have fun with them. Tell your family I said hi.
Cam,
Great pics.The one of Grandpa was a special treat.Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I have been very lax with my posts and even though I have pictures and video I haven't taken the time to make a post. Guess I'll have to do that this weekend.
What wonderful pictures! I am so glad that we have Thanksgiving to help us remember what we are thankful for and to spend time together with family!
WAIT, WAIT, something is missing in all of your Thanksgiving dinner pictures. um..... I think it's my cute little family.
About the slide show of the gingerbread houses, I couldn't get it to copy and paste, some error I didn't understand so I did the best I could.
I too love Kenna's hair like that, and it's super EASY! That's what matters most when you have 2 girls.
Post a Comment