CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Raef's Kindergarten Program

Raef's kindergarten program was the Friday before Thanksgiving. It was so cute to watch. The teachers did such a good job with all the kids. Raef's is so blessed to have his cousin Halli be in his same grade. It was fun to see them doing things together. Raef always is so entertaining because he is super animated! It was just so fun to get to go to his program.


4 comments:

Nathan and Shanna said...

What fun! I love going to the programs at the schools, there are so well done! Raef is such a cutie! See you tonight! Take care!

Debra said...

Looks like you had a great time with your family...I love Raef's expressions...He's hilarious!

Melinda said...

I bet Raef did great in his program. He cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. Those elephant noses crack me up.