CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Baptism


Brett and Zaden's birthdays are just two days apart. This weekend we had quite the eventful time. This will be the first of a few new post. Brett was baptized and it was such a special time. Both of his grandma's spoke and they gave amazing talks. Everyone loved them. Brett sang a song for the special number and he sang every note on tune. I loved hearing him sing! I just felt like it was such an amazing time for him in his life.

The story behind this picture of all of the cousins is kind of funny. We could not get the toddlers to hold still and stay there for a picture. So Mel and Steph put there babies up there and the big kids had to hold on to them while we snapped a few pics. This picture is REAL LIFE!!

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Tell Brett congratulations from us. What a special time for him. Can you believe that 2 of your boys have been baptized already?

Nathan and Shanna said...

I just wanted to tell you that I was very moved by the spirit at Brett's baptism. Especially when he started singing his song! Great job Brett! Heavenly Father is so pleased with you and your decision to be baptized. Keep going down the path that you have started!

Jaimie said...

Congratulations on your baptism Brett. What a neat day! I am so happy you had such a special baptism day and I think it's so neat that you sang a song.

Katie Hansen said...

Congratulations, to Brett. I love the pictures of all of the kids. I miss ALL of you guys.