
I feel really guilty that I didn't post one single thing in January and I have 2 boys that have birthday's in January!! To ease my guilt I am posting a few pics of their birthdays now. Raef had a Superhero Party, which was super fun. We had all kinds of superheros and princesses. Raef loved being batman for the day.
Tyler had a pizza and movie party with about 7 of his friends. I didn't realize how big him and his friends are now until I got 8 of them in my living room. CRAZY ME! I know his cake looks lame, but we had about 3 cakes because of celebrating his birthday with so many people at different times. As you know, a mom can only come up with so many cool cakes at a time.



Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Birthdays in January
Posted by camille swain at 8:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It's great to have you blogging again! ALL Your Pictures are AWESOME!
My month is March for birthdays... and the ONLY reason I am staying caught up is because they finally allowed access to blogspot @ school. Your pictures are great! I'm a wanna-be photographer!
Your pictures turned out great! Looks like your boys had fun birthdays. Love the Super Hero Party! Good Idea!
I could have sworn, um it sworn a word? anyway I swear I posted a comment, oh well here's one just the same. I loved the picture of all the kids in their costumes. I hate that we will be missing Brett's birthday fun too, but such is life. Navey told me yesterday that we need to save our batman fruit snacks because "Raef likes spiderman, batman and guys like that." So hopefully in April we will still have some available. Seriously can't wait for CALIFORNIA!
Post a Comment