CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Zaden playing ball



Every time Zaden gets to play ball he is super excited. Once he gets the ball he puts it up by his face and lets out a big screem! He does this over and over. I just can't help think how cute it is. We all love to play ball with him.

5 comments:

Jana said...

That's fun. How are you? Miss you.

Carrie said...

Wow, that's AMAZING!! You do the exact same thing when you play volleyball! hahaha!

Debra said...

How Cute!!! We need to get Zaden and Dustin together...He does the same thing with balls. I cannot believe that Zaden is crawling already! What a little stinker!

Suelyn said...

HEY!!! I gave Ty that ball!!!!! How cool is that?! What a cute baby boy! Can't wait to see you guys! Only 3 more days... hooray!

Nathan and Shanna said...

How Fun! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!