CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

I've been tagged


I hope I understood what I was supposed to do in being tagged from my Aunt Ruthie. I looked in my fourth file and found my fourth picture. I just happen to love this picture. Tyler is almost 4 and Brett is 1 1/2. I had just gotten my first digital camera for Christmas so I was taking a lot of pictures that Christmas. Brett got this cute car that year. Tyler and Brett just loved it and were playing in it continually. Aren't my boys so adorable. I just love digging out the old pictures I don't look at very often. Thanks for tagging me Aunt Ruthie.

I guess I'm going to tag Debra, Jenni, Carrie, Angie and anyone else who wants to do this fun idea.

5 comments:

Jana said...

they're cute when they're small aren't they?

Suelyn said...

OH I miss them at that age :( Look at their chubby cheeks! How darn cute!

Carrie said...

CUTE! What do we do? 4th file 4th pic? I'm not sure I'm that organized!

Jenni and fam said...

O.K. so I take it I need to get the 4th picture in my 4th file of pictures, post it and then tag 4 other people right? Ya I'm behind on this but it looks fun. So I'll do it! Thanks

Marcie said...

Hey Camile, what a cute family you have. Give them all a big hug for me and a big fat wet kiss. A couple days ago I had Stets start us a blog. We lasted 15 minutes and haven't been back on, but, someday. Tell your Mom the only reason I started it was cuz I heard she had one and I didn't want her showing me up.