CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Going Private

I have been debating going private for over a year now and I finally decided it's time. Anyone who would like to keep viewing my family's blog please send me your e-mail address in the comments. I know this is not the easy way to do things, but I feel like it's the best thing for my family right now. Thanks and please send me your e-mail.

26 comments:

Nathan and Shanna said...

sandngoodrich@gmail.com
I've been debating for a while too! I don't blame you.

Jaimie said...

Count me in. I love your blog.
jaimiehaley@yahoo.com

You are really rocking the posts!

Unknown said...

bnwthispartyrocks@gmail.com please :)

Anonymous said...

It is my goal to set my blog up private by the first of the year...please include me
leisfam1994@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Carrie said...

sleeper@ubtanet.com

Rebecca Hunt said...

Did anything specific happen??
becca_sweetgirl04@yahoo.com

Angie said...

wangie77@yahoo.com

JaNeil said...

janeilmerie@yahoo.com

Debra said...

randdsnow@yahoo.com

angie said...

angieoliverson@hotmail.com

good luck... it seems like a pain in the bootie to me!!!!

Jamie said...

I know I never comment, sorry, but I love looking at your blog every once in a while and see what your doing. It's be fun to catch up with poeple from highschool, so please add me. skotbishop@aol.com

Suelyn said...

I don't blame you. sue.thomas@live.com

D/E G said...

Hey Camille,
I know I'm kind of slow, but I'd still like to be able to check in on your family! (I'm deleting this post after you invite me, but here's my email: gibbyfam4@juno.com

Emily

Jaimie said...

Oh no! looks like someone has stopped blogging! Ha Ha!!!

Anonymous said...

waltandsus@gmail.com
Thanks!

Nicole said...

nhales1@gmail.com

Alisha said...

don't forget me! alishafos@gmail.com

Amber said...

amberlryan@gmail.com our blog is eternallyryans.blogspot.com

Katie Hansen said...

dandkhansen@yahoo.com

The Rhoades Family said...

AleeshaRhoades@yahoo.com!!

Anonymous said...

I know I am a silent blog watcher, but sometimes knowing there is another mom of four boys out there gets me through the day. Please include me leisfam1994@hotmail.com (BTW, I am changing my blog address and going private as well, so send me your email address).

Debra said...

Hey Camille,
I decided to go private...it's much better, I think...send me your e-mail so I can send you an invite. Good Luck! You got a whole lot of e-mail to enter:)..randdsnow@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

careyheat@hotmail.com

The Rhoades Family said...

Aleesharhoades@yahoo.com

Jenna said...

I want in on it.
jennatelford@gmail.com

Jenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.