Who would have ever thought I'd be the mother of four boys. Growing up with four sisters I never knew how much fun boys can be. Now I'm experiencing all new things. I'd have to say being the mom of boys is so much fun!
I am so excited that you have started a blog. This will be so much fun to keep in touch this way. Being a mom to boys is fun. I agree! Your boys are so cute!!! I love seeing these pictures. I will be checking your blog often to see what your family is up too. I miss you Camille. Welcome to blogging!!!
yay for blogs!!!! your boys are so cute! congrats on your new little baby! i can't believe you have 4 boys and i'm going to have 4 girls! where's the justice in that?!?!
Hey, I found you from Jaimie's blog. I didn't know Zaden was 9lbs. 14 oz.!!! What the heck! My mom didn't say anything about that part. She just said he was so cute and you were doing good. I should be out in the summer so I can't wait to see the new baby.
Hey cam, I finally found your blog off of jaimie's. You left your blog address wrong GOOD ONE! The boys look adorable as always. I love this picture of Zade, i hadn't seen it yet. Well I'm the odd one out with out a blog so I guess I shall begin!!
I love life! Mike and I have been married for almost 13 amazing years. We have 4 boys aging from 10 1/2 to 18 months and are loving every minute of it. I count my blessings every day and know what a great life I get to live.
5 comments:
I am so excited that you have started a blog. This will be so much fun to keep in touch this way. Being a mom to boys is fun. I agree! Your boys are so cute!!! I love seeing these pictures. I will be checking your blog often to see what your family is up too. I miss you Camille. Welcome to blogging!!!
yay for blogs!!!! your boys are so cute! congrats on your new little baby! i can't believe you have 4 boys and i'm going to have 4 girls! where's the justice in that?!?!
Hey, I found you from Jaimie's blog. I didn't know Zaden was 9lbs. 14 oz.!!! What the heck! My mom didn't say anything about that part. She just said he was so cute and you were doing good. I should be out in the summer so I can't wait to see the new baby.
Hey cam, I finally found your blog off of jaimie's. You left your blog address wrong GOOD ONE! The boys look adorable as always. I love this picture of Zade, i hadn't seen it yet. Well I'm the odd one out with out a blog so I guess I shall begin!!
Love ya
Mel :)
This blog thing is so cool! Now I just need to get working on mine ha ha I love the pic!! Those are my cute little nephews... I"m so proud ha ha
Post a Comment